Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Daily Review: Luv It by Vibratex

A new review for a new rabbit that was kindly assigned to me by EdenFantasys. The rabbit was produced by the people of Vibratex and the name of the rabbit is called Luv It. I've actually never owned a toy by Vibratex before, so I eagerly anticipated this one. Fun fact: Vibratex also created the Rabbit Habit that was featured on Sex and the City.

The primary function of rabbit vibrators is to be used both clitorally and vaginally; however, because it has a good retrieval system, it can also be used anally, while the "rabbit" part stimulates the entrance of the vagina or the testes (depending on your anatomy).

Its size is excellent for those who have a little bit of experience with sex toys, and know how their anatomy works. The insertable width and length is not overwhelming, so its ideal for those that enjoy smaller toys. Sadly, size queens won't be able to enjoy this little guy. For exact measurements on the toy, the insertable portion of this toy is 5" at its widest and 3" inches at its narrowest. The total length of the toy is 8 1/2", while the total insertable length is about 4 1/2". For the arm of the toy, its 4" at its widest, and 2" at its narrowest. The arm's length is 3" long. The toy has five little "buds" on top of the arm, and those are each 1/2" long.

Those who like rabbits, but don't like the "animal" faces that accompany them will be pleased to learn that this has a non animal attachment and lacks smiley faces, and other like oddities.

The insertable part and the "rabbit" are made of food grade, non- porous, hypoallergenic, phthalates free, and latex free silicone. The silicone is incredibly smooth and has almost drag whatsoever. If anything, it feels incredibly siliky, for lack of a better word. However, if you need extra lubrication, please use only water based lube on your rabbit.

For the toy, you have the main insertable part and the rabbit portion. The head of the toy comes to a "point" which then twists and then gradually becomes girthier (yes, I made that word up). It gives the user an interesting "pop" sensation while being inserted. The rabbit extension looks sort of like a little muscly arm, with little flower bud like extensions to stimulate the clitoris. The whole thing comes in purple and white.

When I used Luv It, I wasn't perturbed by the twisty texture at the top. However, I can handle moderate textures when using toys internally.If you're not comfortable with textures of any sort, it would be best to locate a rabbit that doesn't have any.

The box where the batteries are inserted is made of plastic. The control panel is located on the front side of the box. Its battery case slides out, so its easy to travel with. There are six buttons; the ones located on the right are used to control the body of the toy, and the buttons on the left are used to control the arm. The buttons on the bottom row are the off buttons, the buttons in the middle row turn the toy on or change its speed, and the buttons on the top row change its pattern. It also comes with lights!

Luv It claims to have over 400 sensation combinations, but there was no way in hell I was going to sit down and figure that out manually. It has four regular vibrating intensities, starting off with medium setting, and ending with moderately, sort of strong vibrations. It also has several "fun" patterns, which I found were more annoying than enjoyable.  What I really noticed when I changed intensities or patterns on either the body or the arm, it didn't necessarily become stronger, but more buzzy. However, a major plus about this toy- the body rotates, but it doesn't stop when I bore my PC muscles down on it. The vibrations weakened a bit, which isn't great, but it didn't stop completely.

On top of my tickling clit, I thought this toy couldn't amuse me any further. But it did. Have any of you watched 2001: A Space Odyssey by Stanley Kubrick? Well, if you haven't, shame on you. Anyway, I found that it made the EXACT same sounds as HAL 9000. As the intensity is supposed to go up, it becomes more high pitched. I got really annoyed with how pitched it got, but it wasn't as bad as one of my old Fairy wands. It's a little more quiet, but you could probably hear it through some thin walls.

Moving on. Now, for myself, I enjoy deep, rumbly vibrations. However, I can tolerate a slightly buzzy toy, but Luv It goes beyond slightly buzzy. I didn't have any problems using it internally, but the clit attachment was tickling me, so much so that I could only focus on how annoying it felt.

To simply wash the toy down, be sure to use toy cleaner or warm soap and water. To sterilize it, you can clean it with a 10% bleach solution. Do not wash it in alcohol because you will damage the toy. Also, make sure that the toy's buds are thoroughly cleaned. You might have to get a small rag and go between them to ensure that all gunk and bodily fluids are removed. However, because this is NOT waterproof, be careful not to submerge the whole toy.


What did you think of Luv It?
I'm glad that I was assigned this courtesy of Eden, because if I dropped ninety bucks on it, I would be a little more than pissed.

Pros: Fun Shape, not intimidating, the arm actually reached my clit, sounds like HAL 9ooo, cute patterns, on/ off buttons.
Cons: The clit attachment was too buzzy for me, it didn't have a lot of range in intensities, the rotation of the body was weakened when I bore my PC muscles down on it, high pitched, too many buttons.

Usually, my adage is "You get what you pay for," but considering this costs so much, I'm incredibly disappointed in what this toy has to offer. For a couple dollars more, you could purchase another quality rabbit that's more simplistic, and does a better job (and can play in the bathtub!)

Luv It earns a total of 3 Stars. If you find that Luv It may be the toy for you, then you can use TKR to get 15% off your entire order.

product picture
Rabbit vibrator by Vibratex
Material: Silicone
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment