Monday, February 6, 2012

A Short Rant

My pet peeves in life:

  1. Poor grammar. Unless you speak English as your second language, you have NO excuse to speak or write the language poorly. Sadly, my foreigner, Hispanic mother speaks English better than some of my colleagues.
  2. Lateness. This will incite the anger of Zeus. If you want to get on my good side, don't be late.
  3. Those that don't fulfill their promises. If you say you're going to do something, do it, damn it. Don't crap out last minute unless you're dying. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and don't make promises you can't keep.
I don't mind assholes, bitchy people, liars or cheaters. Everyone essentially has one of these traits, so obviously, I can't go through life hating everyone. As much as I would love to.
A puppy to make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment