I want a man in my life. He needs to have the following traits:
- He has to not mind spending most of his time with me. This can include lots of sex, incessant bitching and gossiping and cuddling.
- He must be interested in educating himself. I don't care if he knows everything, but he has to have a desire to be knowledgeable.
- He needs to treat me with love and respect. Sadly, because of past relationships, I need to state this verbally and on paper.
- He needs to be a listener. If he listens to all my stupid bullshit, then I'll do the same for him. And more. I talk a lot, and it would be wonderful to have someone to listen.
- He must have a desire to have sex with me. Yeah, have to state that because of a past relationship.
- He needs to be tolerant of himself and other people. People DO live differently and if he gets that, than he's already a decent human being in my book.
- I don't care if he doesn't have a job or a car. He can still be living in a dorm for all I care. He doesn't need to pay for my meals or buy me expensive things. I can do that myself. I want a partner, not a sugar daddy.
Yeah, well, that's part 1 of my "What I Want in a Man" list.
|A picture of Bailey Jay... because who doesn't want her.|