Friday, January 27, 2012

While I was masturbating today, I was decided to use my Mimi and it wasn't doing it for me. I switched to the infamous Hitachi, and I still couldn't cum. Seriously, this toy is supposed to be fail proof. I somehow hit my sweet spot and I instantly started to think of fucking my sculpture teacher. For some weird reason, I managed to get off in fewer than twenty seconds. I think I love that man too much.

Also, I finally started my Depo shot today. I'm hoping that it will cause me to have twenty to thirty pound wait gain, so we shall wait and see.

I also go on a second date with Mr. No Pay again tomorrow. We hammered out the financial details officially, so though I'm going to have sex with a 38 year old cheapskate, I'm going to be paid a minimum of $125, which is better than the no money I have now. Typically, the girls get paid in the neighborhood of $400. Beggars can't be choosers, especially when said beggar has to pay her overdue electric bill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment