Sunday, January 29, 2012

I wasn't comfortable with meeting my Sugar Daddy yesterday, so I decided to opt out. Instead, I went home, but first, I made a couple stops to the ABC Wine and Kroger's. My best friend and I bought a bottle of Absolut Tea vodka and a bottle of Sierra Mist. We went back home and started drinking at 5:00 on the dot. We proceeded to text a hilarious story to my Sugar Daddy, to explain why I wasn't coming.

I wasn't bugged by the fact that I was getting paid for sex; hell, I've been in drugs before.I just didn't like that I had no control over my situation. I wasn't meeting him on my terms, and it was going to be in a hotel room that could have allowed anything to happen. He made me nervous because he came across as creepy, and though I'm in serious debt, I'm incredibly relieved I wasn't coerced into doing anything I didn't want to do.

So here's to being broke as hell and happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment