Wednesday, December 7, 2011

PicoBong Ipo

Now for the Ipo by the PicoBong line from luxury sex toy company, Lelo. This was given to me by the wonderful people of Babeland toys.


What is it and how do you use it?
The Ipo is a smaller finger vibe that is meant to be used on the clit; however, it is also excellent for anal teasing and stimulating the erogenous zones of the body as well, such as the nipples. This is not really suitable for inserting into the vagina. Do not insert this anally because it lacks a a flared base and a proper retrieval system.

This is an excellent toy for a beginner because it offers a variety of power options, from incredibly light to moderately powerful. It's not Hitachi powerful, but it should satisfy most. It is also wonderful for those who enjoy pinpoint stimulation. It's also an excellent toys for both couples and single people.

What is it made of?
The part that the finger is supposed to go through and the part that comes into contact with the vagina is made of silicone. The back of the bullet is made of plastic (this is where the battery is inserted). Both parts of the toy are hypo-allergenic, non-porous, food grade material, latex free and phthalates free. The silicone has also been approved by the FDA.

The silicone from this line of toys just make me so happy; it's super smooth with almost no drag, and it attracts minimal dirt. I find that I can keep this out in the open for hours at a time and it's just as clean as I left it.

In order to clean the Ipo, you can sterilize it with a 10% bleach solution, however, make sure the solution doesn't come in contact with the plastic. Plastic can't be sterilized. To clean the whole toy, it can washed with toy cleaner or soap and water, or it can be wiped down with an isopropynol solution.

The Ipo is to only be used with water based lubes.

How big and powerful is the Ipo?
The Ipo has enough options that it should satisfy most clits, (or testicles, nipples,etc). The Ipo comes with 12 power options; it has a regular vibrating mode, a roller coaster mode, an escalating mode, and a pulsating mode. To increase/ decrease the intensity of the toy, click on the +, - signs located within the logo on the toy. To change the power option, hold the + sign for about three seconds.

The Ipo runs on one AAA battery that is not included. The Ipo is also incredibly quiet, which makes it optimal for those that have roommates or children. The controls are located on the side of the toy, underneath where the finger is to be inserted. It's a little awkward to adjust the power; I would have much rather the controls have been located underneath where my finger was located.

The Ipo has a total length of 3 1/4 inches and a circumference of 3 3/4 inches. It has a diameter of 1 inch and weighs 1 oz. This toy is optimal for traveling by car, train and airplane.

What do you think of the Ipo?
I was actually looking for a replacement bullet, and Ipo definitely fits the bill. It's super small, which makes it perfect for my purse, and is also almost impossible to dirty. It also has enough options that I shouldn't experience any boredom with this toy anytime in the near future.

The only downside that I can think of is that some have complained that the finger part was too small, but I didn't experience this. I found that it was actually too loose for me, and had a tendency to slide up and down my finger. I'm assuming that if you do have larger than average fingers, than it may just work better as a regular bullet.

If you like the Ipo as I much as I do, know that you can buy this at Babeland! And be sure to use my affiliate code 2420.

No comments:

Post a Comment