Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm not Sure if I call THAT a Seduction...

I have a few reviews that need to be written for EdenFantasys. For this review, I'll be talking about the Twisted Hearts Seduction from sex toy company, Doc Johnson.


What is it?
The Twisted Hearts is a vibrator that can be used vaginally or on the clitoris. It can also be used on the erogenous zones. Since it lacks a flared based or a proper retrieval method, this is not meant to be used anally.

What is the Twisted Hearts made of?
The Twisted Hearts is made of TPR silicone, which is hypoallergenic, latex free, and phthalates free. TPR (also known as TPE) is a rubber polymer blend that exhibits a thermoplastic character (courtesy of Eden) It is much more porous than high quality materials such as silicone,  not as porous as jelly or PVC. It cannot be sterilized. If you decide to share this someone you are not fluid bonded with, be sure to use a condom on it.

 The TPR felt like most PR toys that I've come in contact with; it has a medium drag that can be minimized with a water  or silcone based lube. I found that when I opened it, it had a slight smell, but washed away with some soap and water.

Again, TPR/ TPE cannot be sterilized; however, if you desire to clean it, use a toy cleaner or soap/ warm water. Since the toy attracts dirt like no one's business, I would recommend washing it before use along with after use.

How big and powerful the Seduction?
The Seduction has an average length but a larger than average girth. The toy has 5 1/4 inches in length and has a 5 1/14 inch circumference. It has a 1 5/8 inch diameter and weighs 0.5 lb. Though it's long enough to be inserted, the toy starts off with a large bulbed head that eventually slims down to a slightly flared bottom. Because of this, I would recommend that it be used externally only, but it can, in theory, be inserted.

The toy runs on two AAA batteries, which are not included with the toy. The toys control, which is a dial control, is located on the bottom of the toy. It starts off incredibly weak and ends off slightly strong. It would be a great toy for someone who is looking for something on the weaker side. However, I wouldn't recommend this for "Power Queens" and beginners because it lacks a stronger option.

What did you think of the Seduction? 
I'll be honest, I probably wouldn't own the seduction if it wasn't a free gift from Eden. However, since it was, I wanted to try it out. I'm a toy snob, and I prefer toys that can be sterilized. However, the Seduction cannot be sterilized, only washed and dried. So I'll take a -1 star from its rating.

The toy also arrived with a slight smell and attracts dirt like no one's business. So another -1. The toy also was on the weaker side and though I'm no power queen, I do desire that all my toys have a variety of options to choose from. Another -1 star. So in total, the toy deserves a full 3 star rating.

Now, I did not know that the toy is no longer offered by Eden, but in case I'm wrong or it is offered again, you can use my affiliate code TKR to get 15% off the Seduction and the rest of your order. Happy shopping!


product picture
Massager by Doc Johnson
Material: TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

No comments:

Post a Comment