Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Meh Cock Ring

Of course, I'm notoriously single, so what would I be doing with a vibrating cock ring? Well, to be honest, it was another free gift from the shop I trust, and it looked like a great teaser toy. The cock ring I received is the EdenFantasys Vibrating Ring.

What is it?
This toy is meant primarily for couples, and it's supposed to aid men in keeping their erections longer.  The theory is as long as the cock ring is on, the penis stays hard. The cock ring is meant to be slipped around the shaft and behind the balls; be sure to apply lube on the penis first! This is meant for one time use.

This can also be utilized by us single people as well. For this ring, I used it like a typical bullet, but it can also be slipped around a dildo to give it a fun vibrating effect. It's not a powerhouse of vibrations, but it's an excellent teaser toy to get you prepared for other stronger vibrators.

Since the cock ring is so flexible and pliable, this is ideal for beginners, both couples and single people. There should be little to no worry that the cock ring will get stuck around the penis; however, worst comes to worst, you can always pull out a pair of scissors and cut the ring off. It's incredibly non threatening.

What is the Cock Ring made of?
The Ring is made of TPR Silicone, which earns a 6 on the Eden ranking scale. Basically TPR is a silicone based rubber compound that shares properties from silicone and rubber. TPR Silcone is incredibly flexible, and is a good material for toys with textures. It is hypoallergenic, latex free, and phthalates free. However, it is porous, though not as porous as materials such as jelly or PVC. It cannot be sterilized. To clean TPR, be sure to wash it with toy cleaner and/or soap and water before and after each use.

Because there is silicone in this toy, use only water based silicone.

The ring is incredibly stretchy and has little nubs at the top. They're supposed to stimulate the clit, but I personally felt they were too small to do anything for me.

I also found that when I received the toy, it had a mild smell; it smelled like a weird rubber. I was able to wash off the smell of the toy when I received it; the smell has subsided mostly, but it's still there.

What does it look like?
The ring looks like your typical cock ring; there's the ring, and then there's a place for the bullet off to the side. The bullet can actually be removed so that you may replace it with a stronger bullet. On the top of the bullet, there are little nubs that are meant to stimulate the clit. The ring is incredibly thick, but there are three holes that are placed in the back and the side (I'm not sure if this serves a functional or aesthetic purpose.)

The ring unstretched is 1/2 inch and can be stretched to a whopping 4 inches.

What did you think of it?
It was a fun teaser toy, but I wished it wasn't for a one time use. I found that I liked the small size of it and I loved how much it stretched. I tend to have larger partners, so I'll keep it around to surprise one of them in the future just for this reason. I also like that I can replace the bullet when this one dies.

However, I was incredibly turned off by smell of the toy. For that, I'll dock one star, so it's now at a Four Star rating. It also cannot be sterilized, so another star off, so that it is Three Stars. I would dock points off for the lack of power choices presented by the bullet, but since it can be replaced, I'll forgive this lack.

If you still like the bullet, you can purchase it at Eden. In order to get 15% off this and the rest of your order, use my affiliate code TKR.


product picture
Cock ring by EdenFantasys
Material: TPR Silicone
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

No comments:

Post a Comment