Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun with Fun Factory

Let me start by saying, thank you Babeland for allowing me to review toys from my sex toy company, Fun Factory.

I received Fun Factory's Smartballs Duo about a month and half ago in a blue/ pink combination and I love them. The Smartballs are meant to be used during kegel exercises and can be worn while you do your errands, go to the gym or during intercourse, if that's what you're into. The balls serve as a reminder to do your kegels, which are beneficial to all women, including those who have given birth or have problems with their urinary tract.


The Smartballs come in a plethora of colors, but I was assigned the blue/ pink combination. The Smartballs are made of pure silicone, which can be sterilized and is one of the most body safe material used for sex toys. It is hypo allergenic, food grade material, latex free, pthalate free and non- porous. The Smartballs actually come in two designs: the Uno, which is meant for beginners or for those who need a smaller kegel exerciser; the Duo, which is meant for those who enjoy a larger kegel exerciser and those who can handle heavier weights vaginally.

It has a more velvety feel and is very firm. The balls have almost no give whatsoever/ The center, where the two balls meet, however, is very bendable. The toy comes with a retrieval cord to make retrieval more easy. The retrieval cord is incredibly flexible.

Neither the Duo nor the Uno are meant to be used anally since there is no way that balls can retrieved if your butt decides to consume the exerciser.

The Duo has a total of 7 1/4 inches length without the retrieval cord, a circumference of 4 3/4 circumference,  1 1/2 diameter and weighs about 0.3 lbs. Like I said earlier, the Duo is meant for those who are able to handle larger exercisers.

The excerciser can be cleaned by either boiling the toy for about 3 minutes, cleaned with toy cleaner/ soap and water, washed in the dishwasher, or wiping it down with a 10% bleach solution.

I really liked these balls, and I found that they have made me slightly tighter. I try to wear them every other day, for a couple hours a day. I did find that with little preparation, the balls can be painful to remove. To keep pain as minimal as possible, I found that stimulating my clit before removal and insertion made my vagina wider, which allowed the toys to slip in and out quite easily. Overall, one of my favorite toys in my toy box. To buy these, you can use my code 2420 at Babeland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment