Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sexy... Almost

Ok, I'm back! It's been a while, I know. Today, I'm going to review some lingerie from the ever fabulous EdenFantasys, the shop I trust.

I'll be honest, I was super excited to try Alluring Set, but now that I have it, I'm a bit disappointed with it. To start off, I'll give you my measurements. I have 31" bust, 26" waist, and 33" hip. I can fit XS small clothing sizes, or 00-1 American clothing size.

The whole set include a satin underwire bra, satin rhumba ruffled panties, detachable garters, and a waist cincher garter belt. The bra and waist cincher had hook eye closures. The garters has small ruffles from the top all the way to the top of the spandex part.  The cincher has ruffle accents and also has a corset closure in the front. The garters attach to both the front and back of the cincher; there are four garters total.  The bra has ruffle accents on the tops of the cups. The panties have ruffle accents towards the tops and bow accents on the front and back.


The material components of the whole set were nylon, satin and spandex. The set felt very smooth, almost like a bathing suit but not quite as rough. The set comes in pink with black polka dots (no other colors).

It's incredibly well made; this outfit is durable enough to last for a couple years, if taken care of properly. In order to clean it, you can either hand wash it, or wash it with the rest of your lingerie on a delicate cycle and left to air dry. However, I did wash it and dry in the machine, and there was no issue with either the bra, panties, waist cincher or garters shrinking.

The panties, garters and waist cincher fit me perfectly. Again, this a size small, and Leg Avenue's small accommodates A-B bra size (32- 34 inch), 23- 25 inch waist, and 34-34 inch hip. The garters have a maximum of 18 inches of stretch, so it's best suited for shorter to medium sized individuals. The waist cincher can accommodate individuals as small as 20 inches and up to 23 inches. The panties were actually a little tight on me, and I'm considered smaller than a small for Leg Avenue, so if you are couple inches bigger, these won't work for you. The bra, though it should fit A and B cups, actually is more appropriate for C cup women. I couldn't use it because I had about a few inches of space between my boobs and the actual bra, so I decided to give it to a more well endowed friend, who borders between a B and C, depending on the bra maker.

The waist cincher is not meant to be used a traditional corset, but it can hide some undesirable skin effects (such as stretch marks). If anything, it's best used for decorative purposes only.

The whole set came to me in Leg Avenue bag, with a woman posing in the set on the paper insert located in the front.  It's very minimal and I store it in my lingerie drawer. You could easily leave this lying around without causing offence to anyone.

The set is adorable, and I loved wearing it around. However, I couldn't wear the bra without altering it some. I was disappointed because I was looking so forward to wearing this, but unfortunately I got the adorable panties, garter and cincher, but nothing for the top (maybe pasties?)

If you still like this set, you can use my code TKR to get 15% off your entire order. Happy shopping all!

product picture
Bra and panty set by Leg Avenue
Material: Nylon / Satin / Spandex
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment