Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Like Being a Sinner

Hi Everyone! Today, I'm going to talk to you about my baddest vibrator yet- the SinFive Akmeo. To give you a little background about SinFive, it is a German based sex toy company that prides itself in using only high end materials, such as silicone. I had a good experience with their vaginal exercisers, so I thought I would give their vibes a whirl. So then, what makes the Akmeo such a bad boy?

How do I use the Akmeo?
The Akmeo is a beautiful and powerful vibrator and it is not meant for beginners at all. It is best used by intermediate and advanced users who want a powerhouse and a little bit of width on their toy. It is meant to be used a g spot vibe, but personally, it didn't do much for my g spot at all (I prefer smaller toys, like Fun Factory's Bubbles). You can also use it as a clitoral vibrator and an anal teaser; remember NOT to insert this anally, as your butt could eat it up.

I really like using this as a clitoral vibe, because its pointy tip is great for pinpoint vibrations. It has enough power to satiate my clit o' steel as well, which is always a plus!

How big is the SinFive Akmeo and what is it made of?
The Akmeo is a big guy; he is a total of 8 inches and 6 1/2 inches insertable. He has a circumference of 5 inches and a diameter of 1 1/2 inches. He weighs a total of one pound, so if it takes a while to orgasm, be prepared to have a minor work out.

The insertable part of the Akmeo is silicone and is hypoallergenic, waterproof (yay for bathtime!), non porous, phthalates free, and has an antibacterial property that SinFive proudly boasts. It's very smooth and has a minimal drag that can be greatly reduced by applying some water based lube. There is not texture on the toy. The bottom part of the toy is plastic, but I wouldn't worry about that because it would be almost impossible to insert the whole thing internally. Remember that plastic can be cleaned but cannot be sterilized.

How is the Akmeo powered and how strong is it?
The Akmeo is powered by two AA batteries and has a crazy amount of power to it. There are six level of vibrations with three power modes. To change power modes, keep pressing +. To turn off the toy completely, make sure to press down on the minus. The power modes are comparable to an extremely strong massager. I really do appreciate how quiet it is; you can for sure hear through the sheets, but you cannot hear it through the door on the strongest setting. I found that it made my hands numb if I just held it on the lowest setting. It didn't bother me during play, but I know that can be a real turn off for others.

The tip of the toy vibrates, making it ideal for those who require a lot of power to stimulate either the g spot or pinpoint clitoral vibrations. It works just as well in the water, and maintains about the same power as it does on land.

How do you clean the Akmeo?
The silicone part can be sterilized with a ten percent bleach solution or washed down with soap or toy cleaner and water. Because there is a motor, do not boil it or wash it in the dishwasher. If you need to wash the plastic, wipe it down with toy cleaner or soap and water. Because silicone attracts all things under the sun, it would be a great idea to wipe it down before use as well. Use only with water based lubes and do not store with silicone toys.

How is the Akmeo packaged?
The Akmeo comes in a medium sized box with a picture of the toy and the toy's name on the exterior. It also has a really cute tattoo design on the corner. It's very discreet and can be given as a nice present to someone.

You take this part off and the toy is on a plastic insert inside of another box. The people at SinFive were kind enough to give you 2 AA batteries and an insert talking about the antimicrobial properties of the toy. If you feel the box is too big (I did), you can recycle it.

What do you think of the Akmeo?
The Best Part
I personally didn't care for using it internally; it was a bit much for me and I grew uncomfortable with it quickly. But I loved using it on my clit. My clit is hard to please, and it had enough power to make it happy. I'm also a big fan of the tip, which allowed me to pinpoint vibrations exactly where I wanted it. It is a bit on the pricier side, but I feel for the quality and the power, it is a worthwhile investment.

If you still like this toy, you can use my affiliate code TKR to get 15% off.


product picture
G-spot vibrator by Wolwin GmbH
Material: Silicone / Plastic
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

No comments:

Post a Comment