Thursday, November 10, 2011

I love my Eden Shirt!

I'll be honest, I'm not much of a Tee shirt wearing kind of gal. I prefer to wear pretty dresses with a nice set of heels or flats. However, I did get a free EdenFantasys t- shirt and I love wearing it to bed.

The EdenFantasys t- shirt comes in a variety of sizes, ranging from small to 3XL, American sizes. I weigh about 94 lbs, have 31" bust and 26" waist and ordered a size small. I usually order a size XS or 00-1, depending on the clothing manufacturer. Thus, I was expecting the shirt to be a little large for my frame. It was, and I was super pleased with it. It came down about midway on my arms, and a little past my butt. It was quite loose and didn't really hug my frame. Like I said, I'm not much of a t-shirt girl, but it's loose enough and light enough to worn to bed.

I noticed that quite a few reviewers complained about how the shirt was see- through, but I didn't have this issue at all. The shirt comes with a slogan across the chest/ stomach region that says "I like things that go vroom" with "edenfantasys" written underneath it. The letters are in cute, bright colored boxes. The rest of the shirt is a solid black color. The shirt feels somewhat smooth, with little to no texture.

The shirt is made from 100% cotton, so you don't have to worry about it shrinking on you. It's also very light so you could do chores in the shirt without having to worry about it making you sweat or anything like that.   The shirt can washed and dried in the machine without concern. Also, at the advice of another reviewer, I found that washing your clothes with a cup of white vinegar preserves the color of the shirt so that it doesn't fade. (this actually works with all clothing as well!). To store, just stick it in your shirt drawer.

The shirt came packaged in a little bag and that was it. It really didn't anything beyond that, though. It didn't have any weird smells when I used. Since a lot of people don't know about Eden, I don't think it should be a problem to wear in public. However, that's totally up to you. I really enjoy this shirt a lot because it's so comfy and well made and I'm so glad it's a part of my small t-shirt collection.

If you still like this shirt, you can use my affiliate code TKR to get 15% off this and the rest of your order. Happy shopping!

product picture
Gags by EdenFantasys
Color: Multi-color

No comments:

Post a Comment