Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Hot Pink Feather Duster

So this should be the last review I have to do for a while. What's the other toy I invested in? I bought Pleasure Tickler by Sportsheets from the shop I trust.

How do you use it? 
The Tickler is meant to be used externally for light sensation fun. Since I don't have a partner currently, I like to use it for a little personal foreplay before I masturbate. To enhance sensation, have you or your partner wear a blindfold.

What is made of and what does it look like?
The Tickler is made of feathers (I couldn't find out what kind unfortunately) and attached to a little cap on the bottom. At the bottom of the cap, there is an band that can be worn around the wrist. The feathers are ridiculously soft and it just feels super luxurious on the skin. If sort of reminded me of a cheap silk. It doesn't have a smell.

I was really impressed with how well the feathers are attached to the cap; I did some tugging on the feathers and none of them fell out.

From the top to bottom, the whole thing is about 6 to 6 1/2 inches. With the cap, the toy is about 8 inches. The wrist strap is about 8 inches in total, which means it should accomodate most wrist sizes. It does not stretch however.

I got mine in the rose option, but it does come in black, red and violet as well.

How do I clean it?
Try not to get this wet at all, but accidents do happen, so make sure to wipe this down with a damp cloth and leave to air dry.

How is it packaged?
It has a little Sportsheets tag and that's it. Inside the tag, there are suggestions to make this a more useful toy. On the tag, it says Pleasure Tickler with a picture of a couple's faces. Overall, very minimal and not discreet. 

What did you think of the Tickler?
I think it's a wonderful toy, especially considering the price. I wasn't expecting much honestly, but after manhandling it a bit, I think it's incredibly sturdy. I think this is a piece that everyone should own, simply because it is so basic and feels so sensuous on the skin. 

If you still like the Tickler, you can use my affiliate code TKR to get 15% off your entire order.
product picture
Tickler by Sportsheets
Material: Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment