Thursday, August 11, 2011

Alright I'm going to need to rant for this post. The other day,  I was on a forum and one of the bloggers asked about women being high maintenance or not. I answered yes, because I just am. Some of the other bloggers answered no, and THEN they were totally dissing chicks who are. I have no problem with women who are low maintence because everybody lives their own life and I have real problems to care about.

It's frustrating that apparently, if I don't live like someone else's lifestyle, I obviously have a problem with myself and I need to change the way I live. No, I don't think so. I'm SO SORRY that I need make up to go everywhere including Wal- Mart; I just don't feel complete or ready for the world unless I'm wearing foundation, lip stick, mascara, blush and my eyebrow pencil. I'm SORRY that I love the gym, that I love tanning, that I spent whole weekends doing my nails, that I spend hours on my hair, that I need to do my eyebrows, that I generally apparently waste my life just caring about my physical appearance. Please, please forgive me.

Oh wait, I really could care less. If you don't like the way I live, please go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment