Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How I Love to Shake My Bootie

I'm here to tell you about Fun Factory's awesome anal plug, the Bootie.

How Can I Use the Bootie?
The Bootie is  safe beginner's butt plug meant for anal insertion, but can also be used vaginally. Its small size and great flared base is ideal for those who are interested in anal play, but have not had any experience beforehand. It also great for users who prefer smaller and non intimidating butt toys (like myself).

It is also a great warm up toy for those that are well versed in the ways of butt sex. This toy can be used by both men and women, for p spot stimulation and g spot stimulation, respectively.

What is my Bootie Made of and How Big is it?
The Bootie is made of food grade silicone and is latex free, non- porous, phthalates free and hypo allergenic. Silicone is one of the safest materials that can be used for sex toys because it can be cleaned and sanitized easily. The Bootie is also very flexible and feels plushy, but it also keeps its general form. Because it is silicone, it is a lot more forgiving than materials such as glass or metal, which makes it great for those are new to anal toys. There is a very light seam, but it cannot be felt during anal or vaginal insertion. It is very smooth and has no texture whatsoever. Because it is made of silicone, be sure to use only water based lube with your Bootie.

The Bootie looks your run of the mill butt plug; it has a bulbed head, with a slimmed down neck and a large flared base. The bulb is curved in such a way that it should be able to hit the p spot or g spot perfectly. The only issue is that the base can get in the way during PIV sex because it tends to cover some of clit and vulva when inserted anally.

The Bootie is a total 3 inches long, and has an insertable length of 2 3/4 inches. The head has an inch diameter and its neck has a 3/4 inch diameter. The base is about 4 inches across. The whole Bootie weighs a massive 0.1lbs. It's obviously very small and could be worn around the house or the grocery store or wherever you like without causing any discomfort. I would suggest taking it after 30 minutes or so, for health reasons.

How Do I Clean My Bootie? Did It Smell?
Silicone is one of the best toy materials ever because it can be easily cleaned and sterilized. You can either boil your Bootie for ten minutes or wipe it down with ten percent bleach solution. It can also be cleaned with toy cleaner or soap and water. The only thing I don't like about silicone is that it attracts everything under the sun, so be sure to clean before play as well.

The Bootie didn't have a smell and did not taste bad; if anything it tasted like your typical silicone toy.


How Does My Bootie Come Packaged?
The Bootie comes in small cardboard box that reads Fun Factory at the top and Bootie at the bottom. On the back, the Bootie is featured on a leather pillow background. It does not outright say the Bootie is an anal plug on the box, which makes it great for gift giving. The box is durable enough to be used as container for the toy for a long period of time, but if you don't like it, it can also be recycled.

In the box, you get three inserts. One insert is a free sample packet of Fun Factory's lube, Toy Fluid. You could probably get one to two uses out of it. The other two inserts are directions and what should not be done with the toy, and what products Fun Factory sells.

So What Do You Think of the Bootie?
I really like my Bootie because I haven't had anal sex in a while and it's wonderful new re-introduction. With a little bit of lube and relaxation, it slipped right in. I also used this vaginally, and I found that after rocking it back and forth, I was able to hit my g spot perfectly. The only thing I wished that could be changed about the toy is that the base be made an inch smaller; I don't think I'll use this during sex because the base will only get in the way.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I would recommend this to anyone because it is a decent price and a very high quality toy. If you like the sounds of this, use my affiliate code TKR to get 15% off your order.


product picture
$34.99Bootie
Butt plug by Fun Factory
Material: Silicone
Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment