Monday, November 28, 2011

If I Weighed a few more pounds

Woo! Another review for one of my sex toy shops ever, EdenFantasys. Today, I'll be reviewing the Vintage Doll Bra, g string, and Garter Belt from Fantasy Lingerie.


What does it include?
The set includes one padded bra, one G-String, and one garter belt with garters (stockings not included). The bra is a push up style bra, with under wire and straps. The garter belt and the bra have hook and eye style closures.

What is made of and what does it look like?
The bra and garter belt are made with a lace, nylon, and satin mix, whereas the thong was made with lace and spandex.The garter and bra have a very sensual feel; they both feel very soft to the touch. I would liken them to the lacier lingerie sold at Victoria's secret. The thong feels like your traditional pair of panties.

The set is marketed as being colored in a baby blue/ white scheme, but I think it's closer to slightly sea foam green/ kind of blue color.

The cups of the bra are a baby blue/ sea foam green with a flowery fringe on the tops and underneath the underwire. The straps and the part where the bra hooks together are white. The inside of the cups are white. The band of the bra, as mentioned before, is white, but also is mesh.

The garter belt has the same flowery motif as the bra; the white fringe accents the top and the and the boning. It has five plastic bones; after bending the garter multiple ways, I found that it won't distort and will go back to its original form. The boning is located in the front center, on the inside of the side panels, and on the back side panels. On the front side panels, the garter is a pure sea foam green/ baby blue (save the fringe at the top). The back side panels are a white mesh. There are two sets of clasps; the clasps' piece is white. The fringe covers the two front panels.

The thong is more simply; the front is see through with the same flowery white motif. It's a t- back styled thong. The panty liner consists of a minimal triangle that I feel wouldn't be sufficient for a lot of women. The straps are made of spandex and is incredibly stretchy.

How does it fit?
First of all, when I got this set, I knew it was going to be slightly big on me. For the record, I have a 31" bust, 26" waist, and 35" hip; I wear a size 00-2 American clothing size.  I was assigned the small, which means that I should wear a 6-8, and I should have a 35- 37" bust, 26 1/2"-28 1/2" waist and 37 1/2"- 39 1/2" hip. The

The bra was way too big for me, but can fit my dear friend, who is a 34B. The garter fit, but just barely. It slides up and down my waist about two inches. The thong, however, runs small. The thong was actually slightly tight on me. This would not work for someone who's on the larger side of small.

How is it supposed to be cleaned?
It would be best to either hand wash the set and air dry it OR you can wash the set in a pillow case on a delicate setting in the machine and then allow it to air dry. Because it made of spandex, it will shrink if you decide to dry in the machine.

What did you think of the set?
I personally liked the set very much; the issue I had with it was that I was too small to fit into the garter. I'm quite pleased that I can wear the thong without a problem, but for those who can actually fit into the set, the thong might not work so well. I would defintely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something outside of the traditional parameters of lingerie or for anyone who wants something blue for their wedding.

If you still like this set, you can use my affiliate code to get 15% off your purchase.
product picture
Bra and panty set by Fantasy Lingerie
Material: Lace / Nylon / Satin / Spandex
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment