Thursday, August 18, 2011

Splash, Splash in the Tub

Hi everyone! I got a new item from the shop I trust and I want to tell you all about it. I bought Sliquid Splash feminine wash and I think I've fallen in love.  It's meant to be used as a cleanser in the shower and tub and it is appropriate for the whole body, including those delicate lady bits.It is appropriate for all women, including those are incredibly prone to health issues such as yeast infections. Do not use as a  shaving product though because it is not meant for that.

Sliquid Splash is made of all vegan ingredients- the ingredient list goes as follows: Purified H2O, Sodium Coco sulfate, Coco betaine, Coco amide (derived from coconut oil), Sea salt, Citric acid, EGMS, Essential oil fragrances, DMDM hydantoin, and FD&C red#40.

It feels like the thin liquid soap when applied; when you wash it on your skin, it becomes soapy. To wash off, make sure there is no more soap on the body. The wash leaves no residue behind, unlike a lot of other soaps on the market.

I bought the cucumber/ honeydew mix, but it also comes in unscented (for those who are sensitive to scents) and grapefruit/ thyme. The scent is incredibly light and I could barely detect it when I first opened the bottle. There was a very light scent left on me when I exited the shower; it should be permissible by even the most sensitive noses.

Sliquid Splash comes in an 8.5 oz bottle and weighs about .5 lbs. The label on the bottle has the female sign  and has Sliquid Splash written in curly letters across the front. On the back, it shows the ingredient list, and all the benefits of the wash. Underneath that, it gives directions on how to apply the wash in the shower. It's directed towards use on the clitoral/ vaginal area, but like I said, it's great for the whole body, including the face. The color of the label and the wash will be different depending on what scent you purchased. My cucumber/ honeydew mix gave me green label and wash;  the grapefruit/ thyme is pink, and the unscented has a clear solution and a blue label.

I think this is going to be my go to body wash from now on because though it is on the pricier side, it doesn't have a lot of the harmful chemicals that you find in so called other feminine safe products. The chemical list is also incredibly minimal. The scent is pleasant but not overpowering, which means I don't have to worry about the wash overtaking my perfumes. I also have a nasty sunburn from which I'm recovering from, and I found that it doesn't irritate my skin at all. So all in all, this is a great wash for any kind of skin in any kind of condition.
product picture
Sensual bath by Sliquid LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment