Thursday, July 14, 2011

Personal Wishlist

Since I have a terrible memory, I'm going to start posting personal wishlists of sex toys and accessories that I really am lusting after... I'll probably only do this once a month though, so I don't feel like I'm flooding my blog with useless posts. And maybe this will give you ideas as well! So feel free to snatch up anything that interests you.

When I actually purchase an item, instead of editing a list from months beforehand, I'll simply edit it out of the new monthly list.

~Vibrators~
Je Joue Mimi
Fun Factory Bimini Flash
Fun Factory Little Paul 
SinFive Nagi

~Dildos/ Anal Toys~
Fun Factory Bootie
Lelo Ella

~Massage Oils/ Lube~
Better Sex Essentials Massage Oils
System JO H2O Lubricant 

~Pillows~
Liberator Heart Wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment