Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time to Play

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're doing just fine. I have a new widget for all of you! Are you looking for a new sexy toy or have not tried one before? The widget on the lower right hand side of my page will link you to my reviews of the toys and other products I have tried; both successes and failures are listed. In the reviews, I'll tell you what made the toy a good purchase or not, and whether it is a worthy investment.

If you are a newbie at this, fear not! Most of the products I tested are beginner friendly so you have to have little to no experience to understand how it works. And if you still have questions, consult my reviews or drop a comment here. I am more than happy to help anyone; remember there's no such thing as a stupid question, especially when it comes to sex.

Most of the products I've tried are female masturbatory aids, but if you are not female or are interested in something else, I would be more than happy to help you find a product that is suited for your needs.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment